Shilajit resin is a smooth waxy substance that can be dark brown or black. People ingest shilajit resin by dissolving it in warm beverages or water. Shilajit resin is the purest form because it is less processed compared to Shilajit powder. It does not contain any fillers and many of the natural components remain intact. Shilajit resin is more potent. It meets the threshold needed to create a positive effect. Shilajit resin is the most natural form of the product and has not been subjected to vigorous manufacturing processes. It contains no additives, and is a pure extract. It also does not have any impurities such as dirt or dangerous microorganisms.
- It has undergone minimal processing compared to other forms of Shilajit.
- It does not contain any fillers or buffers.
- It is easy to absorb and use.
- It has a long lifespan if stored under the right conditions, away from heat, sunlight and oxygen.
- It also has a strong flavor.
The powder is made using different combined processes that involve chemical and mechanical procedures such as boiling, grinding, drying, mixing with chemicals and removing impurities. Shilajit powder comes in shades of black, brown or amber. People prefer using Shilajit powder so they can add it to their beverages. It is difficult to find pure Shilajit powder because most of it has been overheated or is counterfeit. Therefore, it can be found at throw-away prices because it takes less resources to produce.
- It takes less time to dissolve in beverages.
- Easy to travel with.
- Can be heated excessively when being produced.
- Higher chances of getting counterfeit.
- Not as pure as Shilajit resin.
- Shilajit capsules
- Shilajit capsules may contain binders and fillers. It may be difficult to find capsules that have been made using great-grade powders.
- Can be taken instantly.
- Has no flavor.
- Easy to travel with.
- Don’t make any mess.
- Has binders and fillers.
- It takes a long time for them to be digested.
- It may be overheated during production and processing.
- Why Shilajit resin is the best option
Shilajit resin is definitely purer as it has undergone less processing and has no additives. It also does not contain any fillers, buffers, or binders. Shilajit resin is more potent than other forms of Shilajit. If you want to get the best Shilajit results, you should consider Shilajit resin first.